The Goblin Raw 580 from SAB delivers high performance, and unique aesthetics that are derived from it’s big brother; the Raw 700. For pilots looking for a platform that handles both 6s and 12s applications, while being a compact size, the 580 is not only a great size, but can perform like the top tier 700 class helicopters.
The Raw 580 color scheme features a distinctive style; offering two styles on the left and right side of the model. The canopy features a green lower section on the left, while the right side features a red color. Paired with a yellow windshield, and orange top, visibility will not be a problem in any environment. The kit will include five different stickers for the lower carbon frames, and tail fin, so the color scheme is yours to make with a wide variety of options.
The Raw 580 is equipped with a set of 580mm S lineup for SAB Main blades, and matching carbon tail blades.
- (1) SAB Goblin Raw 580 Helicopter Kit
- (1) SAB S Line 580mm Main Blades
- (1) SAB S Line 95mm Tail Blades
Needed To Complete:
- (1) 2.4GHz Transmitter & Receiver (6-channel or more, helicopter system)
- (1) 4025 Size Electric motor: (26mm Motor Shaft Minimum, 6mm Diameter)
- 6S: 1000-1400 Kv
- 12S: 500-700 Kv
- (3) Mini Cyclic servos
- (1) Standard Tail rotor servo
- (1) 3-Axis Flybarless System
- (1) ESC – 6S: 120A+; 12S: 100A-130A
- (1+) Batteries:
- 6S (22.2V): 5000 – 5800mAh
- 12S (2x 6s 22.2V): 2600 – 3500mAh
- Compatible charger
- Pitch gauge
- Various tools, lubes & greases for setup and assembly
This product was added to our catalog on February 11, 2022
There are no reviews yet.